Reporting to the Associate Director of Event Services, this position is responsible for facilitating the University's Event Ticketing and Box Office operations.
Duties and Assignments:
I. Box Office(s)
1. Serve as a liaison between the University and Ticketmaster for all ticketed events on campus. Coordinate scheduling of ticketed events within the Ticketmaster system, and provide oversight of both internal and external ticket sales.
2. Manage staff in multiple locations for Box Office Operations in regards to hiring, training, and daily operations.
3. Develop thorough knowledge of campus facilities in regard to space capacities to guard against the possibility of exceeding capacity, Fire, and Safety Regulations.
4. Develop thorough understanding of University's One Card system and utilize system for tracking of ticket sales and distribution on campus.
5. Coordinate centralized ticketing services with various groups on campus including, but not limited to, Fine Arts, Student Activities, Athletics, Academic Affairs & Diversity, and ALANA Services.
6. Oversee the accurate handling of revenue brought in through ticket sales and depositing of revenue into accounts for various constituencies on campus. Work closely with Student Administrative Services to track deposits of cash, credit card, personal check, and funds from on campus Evergreen accounts.
1. Serve as administrative support in accounting and record keeping for all ticketed events on campus and provide reports as necessary.
2. Hire, train, and supervise Box Office Staff. Coordinate students' class and exam schedules for maximum support.
3. Oversee ticketing procedure for NCAA Division 1 competitions and employ NCAA compliance guidelines for distribution of tickets.
4. Successfully utilize internal technological resources such as two-way radio system, multi-line phone system and email system.
5. Monitor equipment and supplies and schedule service as needed.
For more information and to apply online please visit: https://careers.loyola.edu/
Successful candidates for any staff, faculty, or administrative position at Loyola University Maryland will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
If Staff, list days and hours: M- F 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM \ All Athletic Events, Theater Events, and University Events.This position requires great flexibility. The assigned hours are scheduled weekly based on events with weekend, holiday, and weekday adjustments as part of the normal wee
Loyola University Maryland is a Jesuit, Catholic university committed to the educational and spiritual traditions of the Society of Jesus and to the ideals of liberal education and the development of the whole person. Accordingly, Loyola inspires students to learn, lead, and serve in a diverse and changing world. Loyola’s beautiful, historic Evergreen campus is located in Baltimore, and its graduate centers are in Timonium and Columbia. Loyola enrolls 4,000 undergraduate and 2,000 graduate students across the Sellinger School of Business and Management, the School of Education, and Loyola College of Arts and Sciences. Founded in 1852, Loyola is one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States and the first to bear the name of Saint Ignatius Loyola, founder of the Society of Jesus.