The Coordinator for Limited Entry Admission, in collaboration with the Dean(s), provides leadership to the Office of Limited Entry Admission and the College at large. Primary responsibilities include providing advising to pre-program students and guiding them through the limited entry application process, assisting students in making informed decisions regarding career goals and providing oversight to student selection functions. Additionally, the coordinator is responsible for policy and procedure development and implementation; budget oversight; networking with affiliated groups; participating in recruitment activities and monitoring progress toward achieving established objectives and deadlines; and assessment of the effectiveness of provided services.
· Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
· Master's degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
· 3 years of experience in academic advising, college admissions and/or career development in a post-secondary institution
· Experience in conducting large group presentations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software to include, Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
· Experience with an integrated student information system (e.g., Colleague, Banner, etc.)
· Experience with supervision of employees
· Experience with budget management
· More than 3 years of experience in academic advising, college admissions or career development in a post-secondary institution
· Experience in a community college environment
Internal Number: 3798
About Guilford Technical Community College
Guilford Technical Community College offers more than 80 programs of study and continues to support success through innovative education, training and partnerships. The college offers associate degrees, diplomas and certificates as well as noncredit courses in professional development, personal enrichment, job training, career development and basic education. As the third largest of 58 community colleges in the North Carolina Community College System, GTCC serves more than 40,000 students annually from its Jamestown, Greensboro, High Point, Aviation and Donald W. Cameron campuses as well as its Small Business Center in Greensboro and High Point.