An Adjunct Faculty in Dental Hygiene is responsible for:
1. Based on master syllabus, design and teach assigned class session(s), leveraging digital content and multi-media resources in the classroom.
2. Assess student engagement/understanding during each class session and throughout the semester
3. Collect, grade, and report assignments and homework
4. Maintain and update the syllabus and course materials and make sure they are available through the College's Learning Management System
5. Advise learners in ways to help them meet their educational goals
6. Use a variety of strategies to assess and evaluate learning.
7. Provide timely, thoughtful and constructive feedback to learners
Employees in this classification receive supervision from the Associate Dean of Nursing.
Internal Number: 2020-008
About Baltimore City Community College
As the only community college in Baltimore City, and the only State-sponsored community college in Maryland, we enroll more Baltimore City residents than any other college or university in the state. For over 70 years, the College has served as a gateway to higher education. With its broad range of degree and certificate programs, affordable tuition, and extensive outreach, BCCC offers educational opportunities at all levels to the citizens of Baltimore City, the State of Maryland, and other countries.